In this Excel training, learn exactly what you need to know including important skills like cell formatting, creating pivot tables, and writing what-if equations–plus explore how to visually represent data with charts and graphs, and even best practices for sharing your data on the web.
This Excel Course includes
- 30 Videos with PDF Course Pack
- 26 Simulated Exercises
- 12 Data files and Assessments
Bonus: Online Access to Microsoft Official Excel Level 3 Course
This is a great Excel course. At the end of each section, there is a downloadable Exercise / Homework sheet that utilize the skills learned in that section. Just watching these lessons and following along is great, but the real way you learn something is by doing it on your own. This is where I think this Excel training course scores over others.
- Eric Winn
I have been very impressed by this Excel course. The material is well organized and thorough. The instructor speaks clearly and is knowledgeable. She does a great job of explaining the concepts. The simulated exercises are also very good but you need Flash for it. Good job guys!
- Santosh Mohan
- Introduction to Excel 2010
- The Backstage View
- Excel 2010 Help System
- Editing Workbooks and Worksheets
- Entering Data in Excel Worksheet
- Introduction to Formulas
- Using Math & Statistical Functions
- Using Tables in Excel
- Using Paste Special
- Formatting Cells
- Naming Cell Range
- Using Find & Replace
- Sorting & Filtering Data
- Adding Comments
- Auditing Formulas
- Text & Date Functions
- Using Cell References
- Transposing Data and LookUp Functions
- Creating,Editing & Formatting Charts
- Adding Trendlines to Charts
- Creating and Editing PivotTables
- Creating Pivot Charts
- Using Goal Seek
- Using Scenario Manager
- Recording and Using Macros
- Printing Excel Files
- Different File Formats in Excel
- Grouping and Outlining Data
- Linking and Protecting Worksheets
Watch A Sample Video from Excel Training
Each Section in this Excel training course includes:
- A set of videos that demonstrate the features of Excel 2010
- A comprehensive PDF document that serves as course book. You can download it and read offline at your own pace and use as a reference material.
- A data file (Excel workbook) for completing guided exercises
- A flash based simulated practice session to help you better understand each concept
- A self-Assessment assignment to help you test yourself and improve the learning outcome. You also get the solution for the assignments for reference.
- The Excel training course has a reference section (Section 15) which has a downloadable PDF file with commonly used short cuts, tips & tricks.
- This Excel course also includes access to official MS Excel 2010 Advanced course from Microsoft. It is an online course for which you will receive a key and instructions to download the course.
Why You Should Do This Course:
- Quality & Reliability – We are a Microsoft Learning Solutions Partner which means Microsoft has validated our capability to teach their products & Technology
- Experienced Instructor – The instructor has over 15 years of experience using Excel in a variety of projects
- Comprehensive Curriculum – Everything you need to know to become an Excel expert
- Lots of Practice – There is nothing like some real, hands on practice to sharpen your Excel skills. This course includes lots of solved assignments and guided simulations for you to practice.
- Bonus – Access to official Microsoft Excel Level 3 course
- Market Validation – Course completion certificate from Microsoft and Trainedge to validate your skills